Recognized in the year of 1917 by the excellent philanthropist and educationist Rai Kedar-Nath, Ramjas College is one of the earliest organizations of Delhi. Beginning from the respectful precincts of Darya Ganj area in Old Delhi, the college nowadays features of a huge university, state-of-the-art facilities and an important staff of college students qualified at major colleges and universities in India and overseas. The school was known as in storage of Lala Ramjas, dad of Rai KedarNath, the creator of the college. In its starting times, the college was run by the Ramjas Groundwork (an academic foundation that operates educational organizations and organizations in Delhi) but after the organization of Delhi School, the college was introduced under govt management. The Ramjas Groundwork still looks over the management performs of the college.
When the India’s renowned university, the University of Delhi was moved to its existing place in the year of 1950, there were three organizations to be first established and introduced under the School St. Stephen's Higher education, Ramjas College and Hindu Higher education. Ramjas College has since been a respectful aspect of the School generating academicians, political figures, administrators, stars and individuals in the area of press. Now this college is playing an important part to educate people of India.